Festool’s new Wood Universal HW 160×1.8×20 W28 Saw Blade offers durability and precision under the toughest conditions. It is adapted to the application and material, and made from high-quality steel with saw teeth made from fine grain carbide, which allows for perfect cutting quality. The tooth geometry of the saw blades, which are optimally adapted to the machine, enable a high cutting performance and quality for efficient work.
Users can achieve ideal results more quickly thanks to the reduced cutting width of the saw blade geometry, allowing users to work faster and longer. The saw teeth made of high-quality carbide result in considerably longer service life while maintaining a consistent cutting quality.
There is low wear and long service life thanks to optimally designed system components and a perfect interaction between the saw blades and the Festool TS 55 F and TSC 55 K plunge-cut saws, as well as the HK 55 and HKC 55 portable circular saws.
More benefit include:
- the all-rounder for all types of wood material;
- sawteeth made of high-quality metal for optimum saw progress and perfect cuts;
- cutting angle and tooth shape are adapted to the application and machine;
- colour coding makes it easier to select the correct saw blade;
- and good for all wooden materials, building panels at medium cut
Main applications are:
- Universal design for machining solid wood cross-cuts, blockboard, plywood, multiplex/multilayered wood, raw chipboard, MDF (medium-density fibreboard), and HDF (high-density fibreboard)
- It’s the ideal solution for precise, efficient work when used together with Festool TS 55 F and TSC 55 K plunge-cut saws, as well as with the HK 55 and HKC 55.