RDM – Rotary Cope and Stick Door Clamp
Door Master Model RDM is a 5-section Rotary Door Clamp for Cope and Stick Doors (90°). The RDM is designed for quick and accurate assembly, clamping and squaring of your cabinet doors. The 5-section Door Master for Cope and Stick Doors (90°) is available in two models: RDM and RDM2.
- The RDM model is suitable for assembling large pantry doors up to 30″ x 72″ down to drawer fronts of 5 ½” x 12 ½”. The standard model has three clamps per section.
- The RDM2 model is suitable for double door assembly up to 30″ x 48″ down to drawer fronts of 5 ½” x 12 ½”. The standard model has five clamps per section.
Built on an Industrial strength welded tubular frame, the Door Master RDM and RDM2 feature “no compromise” pneumatics – brand name air valves and real double action air cylinders, and a gear motor for counterclockwise rotation of its sections.
- Effortless Setups
- Automatic Sections Indexing
The RDM is also available
- With a capacity of 48″ x 96″ or 30″ x 96″
- In 8 sections
- In combined sections
- Small part insert for minimum door size 5 ½” x 5 ½”
- Additional vertical clamp
- Modified pneumatic system to allow two preset levels of clamping pressure for different materials